Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cybercrop At Debs...



Well...this weekend has been very busy for me...I have had Cams and my bowls, and there is a cybercrop happening at Debs Creations....there are some fabulous challenges with lovely prizes donated by many of the girls there...i am having fun and I have done 2 out of the 8 challenges... The first you had to use a mixture of kaisercraft papers and embellies...nothing else but kaisercraft products...the second was a challenge set by amanda wher you had to choose 3 letters from your name, pick a colour that begins with those letters and use those 3 colours only...challenging...the 3 colours were magenta, aqua and yellow...i am petty happy with how it turned out...lol...more kaiserpp were used on this too...lol...Thanks for looking and will probabkly have several more pages to add ina couple of days...


Take care until next time...


Mandy


xxx

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Awesome LO's Mandy. Love the colours in both.....xxx

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Mandy I love that Yellow LO!WEll done darl!

amanda73 said...

awesome LOs mandy, love the one you did for my challenge, and the other one, gorgeous work girl

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...