Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Page and About getting Published....


Well...I feel my mojo is back at long last...you all might think otherwise...lol...here is my latest...a birthday page of Jacob this my...turning 8....


I have also been doing some dt stuff for Leanne over at MAD ABOUT SCRAPPIN...Leannes kits are so gorgeous and they are such good value...ALWAYS...wish I could show you, but you'll get to see them eventually...

Also... my goal for this year was to get a page...any page...published...I exceeded my wildest dreams, already having one published in Scrapbooking memories...another one will be in the next issue...11. 10 and onother one with a date...14.11 in an issue of Creating keepsakes Australia....I have also had another 2 for Creat6ing Keepsakes Australia...yet to be advised of dates.....and the lovely Kim from Scrapbook Creations has told me she loves my work and has kept one aside for future reference.....it is so wonderful and encouraging to have your work accepted....so I encourage you all to submit...I did go through a stage where I was a little disaapointed, but soon got over that...lol...

Well thats enough from me...

Take Care

Mandyxxx

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that LO, just awesome, no wonder you are getting published, you deserve it............. i have submitted, but so far nothing accepted, but i say who cares, you never know, one day a blue moon might come and they will accept something of mine lol

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW This is awesome Mandy...Jacob is growing up so fast!!! Love everything about this LO!! And congrats on being published...And Good Luck with your future publications.
I have only ever submitted twice and both time I got rejected!!! I don't deal with rejection all that well when it comes to something that I have put my heart and soul into!!! I scrap because I love it!!! And I am so glad that your mojo is being nice to you..have missed your beautiful LO's. Luv Shaz xoxo

Tracey said...

Gorgeous page Mandy. Congrats on the publications :)

Pauly said...

Love ya layout too and HUGE congrats for reaching your goal!! You've done it bigtime! Bout time they seen your talent!!

chrisw said...

Yay congratulations Girl,I've been worried about you!!glad you are on top again!

Angela said...

Always love your work Mandy and a HUGE COGRATS babe on the upcoming publications, you are truly an inspirational scrapper!!

Hope to catch up with you soon hun, until then take care of yourself and that wonderful family:)

Mwah Angie xoxox

lexie said...

love your work so glad your mojo is back so we can see more of it.....congratz on the publications .....take care sweets...oxo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...