Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP


One of my photos has been accepted as a submission for the CANON photochain. There are about 125 so far, but in a few days it will come down to voting...you need to become a member of canon..its s easy as your email and a password. Here is the photo I have entered...Many are from amazing places around the world...mine is in suburbia from my fron t door....thought i would DAG down the entries...lol...here is what I have put in....

please vote for me when the time comes..it would be greatly appreciated...xxx

I'll let you know when...
Mandy
xxx

5 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats...what do I have to do!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Sarah Lou said...

let us know when and ill vote!

amanda73 said...

yep will vote when i need to, what a gorgeous shot you took

Pauly said...

Gorgeous photo Mandy, keep my eye open for it!! Good luck!!

Sarah Lou said...

Hey Mandy,
Thanks for teh comment on my card, the believe is an old rub on, but I dont know who's!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...