Friday, April 2, 2010

it's very hard...

Don't forget to scroll down for another entry today...i have been busy...



How hard is it to try and find your own style.....i am struggling i have to tell you...here is my first attempt at a my style type of thing....see...told you...lol...its just my first, i wanted it to express what i am in desperate need of doing...oh well...didn't happen with this one, but i thought i'd still share it...here is a cute little bit of love that happened when i was painting....
until next time
lots of it
mandy
xxx

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I see your style and I love it! The heart in the paint is amazing...
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Taryn said...

I hear you Mandy, about trying to find your style. I am struggling too! But I have to tell you, I just LOVE what you have been coming up with lately. Beautiful, and so very creative.

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's so hard to find your style whatever your artform...blogging voice, painting style, photography style. I think the point is to keep trying and it will emerge naturally. You're doing a great job of getting a lot of art done...great job!

Kristin said...

Mandy, I love where you are heading - it's an exciting road to go from scrapbooking to mixed media and if you're like me, you will be hooked. The only problem I now have is that I never scrapbook!! I think that your work is wonderful and I love seeing what you have been up to, Kristin xo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...