Friday, February 18, 2011

MY ONE WORLD ONE HEART WINNER

A big thankyou to all the lovelies who came to visit my blog during OWOH!!!!!
Thankyou Lisa for organising the 5th, and last OWOH event...I have had a blast visiting everyones blogs...if only I had enough time to visit each and every one on the humungus list...alas I did not , but got to a few hundred!!!!
Well, hope some of you keep coming back because there are many I would love to keep visiting myself..

Okies...without further ado.......

Gayle Page-Robak said...


Greetings!...So pleased to visit your lovely blog. I am a Canadian Mixed Media and Digital Artist and look forward to meeting a new friend. I hope you will visit my blog as well.

http://gaylepage-robak.blogspot.com or #230 on the OWOH list.



Thank you for including me in your wonderful gift draw



Congratulations...can you please email me with your address>>>

until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx
 

1 comment:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Congratulations Gayle!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...