Thursday, March 17, 2011

A little birdie told me its my besties birthday...

 I have a friend...her name is Karla...she is an amazing friend to have...everybody needs a friend like her...she is my rock...we try and catch up once a week, sometimes its tricky because we have very crazy lives...she has a little guy with special needs, just as we do....so, we understand that sometimes it's tough...our coffee gettogethers are the BEST!!!!!! We always laugh so hard we cry and then sometimes we just cry...we vent to each other...we love love love quiches and greek salad, and that is what i am making her for lunch tomorrow when she comes over....I also have some gifts to give her....
I made her this, I look at these little birdies and smile...they are bright
and colourful and so quick and easy to do....its on a thick canvas, I made the sides the blue with the writing stamp around it...

I made these little boxes...they were just cheap little brown boxes that i prettied up with co ordinating paints, kaisercraft writing stamp...
my new fav...and my little birdies on the top with the words, hope, joy and peace...hope being her word and peace being mine...lol...
top view with ribbon blocking it...lol...
also, I got her a little book of quotes of hope...she will like this!!!!
finally I got her a pandora bracelet......you know the ones you put the little charms on...so cute.....
until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx

1 comment:

Kristin said...

They are beautiful! What a wonderful friend you are! I know she will love these - and that canvas is fabulous - LOVE the colors, xo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...