Monday, June 6, 2011

I am excited...


Sometimes you need a kick in the pants to get yor creative juices flowing...and Kristin over at twinkle twinkle has done just that...
She is having a summer of colour...(even nthough its winter here in australia!!!lol...)
So...today we must tell what we are working with...and guess what!!!!
I am doing a bit of everything...I just can't decide what media to use, so...Ill be doing a bit of it all...from scrapbooking to drawings, to bits of paper on more paper,,,,lol...maybe even a little bit of fabricy stuff...(you can tell I am such a professional with all my technical terminology...lol...)
So...if you want to go check it out...click on the photo or the words twinkle twinkle and it will take you there,
so
until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx

16 comments:

Kristin said...

HI! Same for you, I can't wait to see what you do too. Hopefully we can both learn a lot of new things and ideas from each other! :) I'm always looking for new ideas and projects to try
-Kristin

Trixie said...

I look forward to seeing what you produce and sharing this class with you! ~Trisha

Carin said...

Can't wait to see what you do. I don't think I'll be doing this one, I have enough on my plate at the moment, but keep a close eye on what everyone else is doing.

Beverley Baird said...

I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone creates! It should be a fun 10 weeks!

Kristin said...

Yeah! I expect to see a little bird in there somewhere . . . xoox

Lesley Edmonds said...

I'm taking part too - it should be such fun!
Lesley

Daniele Valois said...

I am doing it too!!! Yay!

Crafty Mom said...

As you know, I'm joining in, too. Can't wait to see what everyone creates! :)

Ella said...

Nice to meet you; I signed up, too~

Michelle said...

Just popping in to say hello : )
Another Summer of Color participant, can't wait to get started and see all the beautiful creations!

xo,
Michelle

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hi! Nice to meet you! :) I'm looking forward to seeing you at Summer of Color challenge. :)

Unknown said...

Mandy, it's going to be great seeing what you create. I love mixed media, and it sounds like you will be able to really mix it up. Fabric sounds exciting. Texture galore! *smiles* Norma

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Isn't it great to know we can do whatever suits our fancy that week! Nice to meet you. I'm glad you're participating and looking forward to seeing what you do!

Morph Waffle said...

You'll just have a winter of color! It'll be fun!

Noemi said...

We are all here to warm up your winter!
Enjoy!

By the the way, I met you on a different event and can´t wait to see what you create on this one.

E Makes Art said...

Yay! This is gonna be fun!

xoE

oh, and sorry you didn't win the book : ( I was pulling for you!

xoE

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...